APRIL 27th-MAY 1st,2022
1. One-on-One Sessions: Get private time and attention for inner-healing and deliverance, prophetic counseling and coaching with Tacondra L. Brown.
2. All Black Authority Banquet: Black lends an air of authority, luxury, strength, and power to those who wear it. Enjoy a night of celebration and sophistication over a delicious 3-course meal prepared by a private chef.
3. Workshops & Activations: Discover more about the art of strategic prayer and spiritual warfare, find language to your unique identity, activate and develop your spiritual gifts.
4. Pajama Prayer, Praise & Worship: Grow in intimacy and power with God and your sisters through prayer.
5. Freedom Friday: Relish in a day of rest, relaxation, and soaking up the Texas sun. Go for a swim in the pool, soak in the hot tub, play golf, and enjoy food!
6. Games, gift swaps, and more!
The Registration Process
1. Application: First you must apply to be considered for the retreat.
2. Interview: If your application makes it to the next step, you will be contacted for a brief interview.
3. Deposit: Once accepted, you will have an opportunity to submit your full payment or pay in installments. *please note: Airfare and transportation to and from the airport and retreat location is not included in the retreat cost*
4. Preparation: Leading up to the retreat you will receive an email with further information on how to prepare.
5. Attend: The retreat will be held in the beautiful outskirts of Austin, TX on April 27th-May 1st.
Medical Reasons: In the unfortunate occasion that you are unable to attend due to contracting the Covid-19 virus around the time of the retreat, you will be offered credit to use towards a future retreat due to the nature of how the accommodations are made.
If you’d like to cancel for a non-medical reason, we are not required to give a refund. For unique emergencies, a future retreat credit can be discussed.
Rest, Recover, Release
I found myself looking for relief during intense spiritual warfare seasons in my life. All the while, I forgot I had access to God's peace. Knowing who you are fighting is half the battle. Understanding how to fight is fundamental. Come and rest without wrestling, restore your soul, recover hope from life hurts, and release the warriHER in you.