APRIL 27th-MAY 1st,2022
Join us for 5 days and 4 nights in Austin, Texas for an all-inclusive WarriHERS Retreat! Come rest, recover, and get spiritually re-equipped with a group of pure and like-minded women warriors for the Kingdom of God. This retreat will feature an all-black authority banquet celebration catered by a premier private chef! Indulge in beautiful brunches and delicious dinners within a peaceful and luxurious environment.
Kick off this amazing weekend with pajama prayer, praise and worship! On the itinerary, you will find sessions on hearing God's voice, spiritual warfare training, discovery workshops and activations, 1-on-1 coaching sessions with Tacondra, a pool party, gift swaps, and more!
1. One-on-One Sessions: Get private time and attention for advice, prophetic counseling and coaching with Tacondra L. Brown.
2. All Black Authority Banquet: Black lends an air of authority, luxury, strength, and power to those who wear it. Enjoy a night of celebration and sophistication over a delicious 3-course meal prepared by a private chef.
3. Workshops & Activations: Discover more about the art of strategic prayer and spiritual warfare, find language to your unique identity, activate and develop your spiritual gifts.
4. Pajama Prayer, Praise & Worship: Grow in intimacy and power with God and your sisters through prayer.
5. Freedom Friday: Relish in a day of rest, relaxation, and soaking up the Texas sun. Go for a swim in the pool, soak in the hot tub, play golf, and enjoy food!
6. Games, gift swaps, and more!
The Registration Process
1. Application: First you must apply to be considered for the retreat.
2. Interview: If your application makes it to the next step, you will be contacted for a brief interview.
3. Deposit: Once accepted, you will have an opportunity to submit your full payment or pay in installments. *please note: Airfare and transportation to and from the airport and retreat location is not included in the retreat cost*
4. Preparation: Leading up to the retreat you will receive an email with further information on how to prepare.
5. Attend: The retreat will be held in the beautiful outskirts of Austin, TX on April 27th-May 1st.
Medical Reasons: In the unfortunate occasion that you are unable to attend due to contracting the Covid-19 virus around the time of the retreat, you will be offered credit to use towards a future retreat due to the nature of how the accommodations are made.
If you’d like to cancel for a non-medical reason, we are not required to give a refund. For unique emergencies, a future retreat credit can be discussed.
Rest, Recover, Release
I found myself looking for relief during intense spiritual warfare seasons in my life. All the while, I forgot I had access to God's peace. Knowing who you are fighting is half the battle. Understanding how to fight is fundamental. Come and learn how to rest without wrestling, recover and discover more about your superpowers, and release the warriHER in you.